Ngā pūrongo ā-tau/Ngā hui
Annual reports & meetings
LGNZ's annual reports and AGM provide valuable updates and insights into our work and deliverables.
Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of member authorities is held annually as part of the LGNZ conference. At each AGM the following business is conducted:
- Voting for the positions of President and Vice President (in the year following the year in which triennial local government elections are held);
- President's Report and Annual Report;
- Financial statements and annual statement of accounts;
- Reports from zones or sector groups;
- Remits submitted from zones, sector groups or member authorities;
- Date and venue of the next AGM confirmed;
- Any notice or notices of motion to alter, add to, rescind or otherwise amend the Rules of LGNZ; and
- Any other business that the National Council or the AGM resolves to be considered.