Aired on 6 December 2018, this webinar is now available on-demand on our EquiP TV platform.
Please email the EquiP team to purchase this on-demand webinar.
Price: $150+GST per person
- Do you want to start a social media account, but aren’t sure where to begin?
- Already have an account, but aren’t getting the engagement you want?
- Want to develop better content?
Social media is a great way to raise awareness of your activities, gain engagement and build a brand or profile, but it requires a clear strategy with the right tactics and tone to achieve success.
The upcoming social media guidelines webinar will look closely at developing a social media strategy and creating content to support it, through a wide range of practical tools and tips to help keep your audience engaged.
This webinar will share a range of insights into developing and maintaining a successful social channel as well as handling the difficult questions when they arise.
By the end of this webinar participants will be able to:
- define the purpose of your social media content;
- review guidelines for appropriate use;
- consider where social media sits within a communication strategy;
- describe what is required for best practice content creation; and
- have a set of risk management tactics.
Elected members starting or developing their own accounts.
Council staff communications staff starting or developing their council accounts.
LGNZ Senior Communications Advisor Daniel Webster is responsible for social media strategy, planning, and content at LGNZ. Daniel has previously worked with the social media teams at both the TAB and Careers NZ.
Krystle Field is a Senior Social Media Specialist at Wellington City Council.
All EquiP’s material is copyright and as such any violation of this could meet with prosecution under the Copyright Act.