This eight-part Pillars of Local Government Series is offered to all elected members and council staff to build on and discuss the knowledge and issues contained in the GROW handbook. Build on the knowledge gained from this reference manual with real case studies, sharing of experiences and having your questions answered.
This webinar series is now available in its entirety on-demand on EquiPTV. Completion of this series ends the induction phase of your 2016 – 2019 elected term.
For our full list of pricing packages, click here.
These webinars are approximately 45 minutes in duration.
'Pillars of Local Government' webinars
- Long-Term Plan and Decision-Making (on-demand) / Presented by Dr Mike Reid
- Council meeting procedures (on-demand) / Presented by Dr Mike Reid
- Financial management and funding (on-demand) / Presented by Philip Jones
- The 1991 Resource Management Act (on-demand) / Presented by Sue Wells
- Engagement and consultation (on-demand) / Presented by Sue Wells
- Council performance (on-demand) / Presented by Dr Steven Finlay
- Stewardship – looking after your assets (on-demand) / Presented by Sue Wells
- Rules and regulations (on-demand) / Presented by Office of the Auditor-General
Click here to find out how the Pillars of Local Government Series fits in with induction.
Please contact the EquiP team for further information on 04 924 1200 or email email@example.com