ArcBlue is a specialist procurement consultancy and training group operating around the globe.
Working with a wide range of public and private sector organisations, we are passionate about the benefits that strategic procurement can bring. Our services range from the delivery of complex sourcing projects to leading organisational and sector procurement transformation programs.
The ArcBlue Asia Pacific strategic direction is to support organisations and the profession in developing to global best practise standards.
Some of our key objectives include:
- To be the leading procurement consultancy in the region
- To grow sustainably
- To be an organisation that everyone wants to work for and work with
- To be seen as leaders and innovators
- To really be able to make a difference
The ArcBlue Services Mix
Our mission is to improve the business performance of our clients through intelligent and practical solutions. We are 100% focused on equipping and enabling procurement talent by supporting clients with a range of services.
With our tailored and scalable solutions, we are always happy to discuss your needs and find a solution if you can't find the exact service you need.
ArcBlue Packaged Programs
ArcBlue Programs combine several of our key services to deliver end to end programs on areas of focus within procurement; capability, negotiation, change management and category management.
We have a team of highly experienced procurement consultants that are familiar with working with a wide range of procurement frameworks. They are experts in developing practical and workable procurement solutions to meet your needs.
All our consultants have ‘hands-on’ experience of leading procurement functions and major projects around the world and are passionate about the impact that procurement can bring to an organisation.
Our team is your team, and as such can quickly adapt to the processes, culture and role of procurement in your organisation.
ArcBluehave been at the forefront of the purchasing profession for over 30 years, developing many of the leading concepts, techniques and processes which underpin effective supply management. We specialise in the assessment of people and organisations across both public and private sector organisations.
- We form the global ArcBlue procurement network and have operated around the world for over 30 years
- We have offices in many key strategic locations and have over 100 consultants worldwide with expertise across all aspects of procurement as well as strong practical strategic procurement experience
- Our consultants have extensive experience in procurement, many holding senior leadership roles prior to joining ArcBlue
- Our procurement assessment process has been used effectively in over 150 organisations
- Our individual skills assessment tool have been used over 20,000 times around the world
- We have experience in working with over 1000 public and private sector organisations
- We train more than 10,000 procurement professionals annually
Our Social Responsibility
ArcBlue is a leader in Social Procurement initiatives. Our passion and knowledge in this field is displayed through our work, our team and the projects we have been involved in. Some specific examples include:
- ArcBlue co-founded Social Procurement Australasia, a not for profit organisation dedicated to advancing social procurement activity.
- We provide pro-bono support for social procurement
- We provide training and support to social enterprises and indigenous businesses to assist them in successfully gaining business
- ArcBlue is proud to support the Disability Aid Trust