Te Komiti Arotake me te Tūraru | Audit and Risk Committee
The Audit and Risk Committee assists the National Council of Local Government New Zealand in fulfilling Board responsibilities relating to the management systems, accounting and reporting practices of the LGNZ.
The current members of the Audit and Risk Committee are:
- Barry Baker, Partner, Grant Thornton (Chair);
- Stuart Crosby, President, LGNZ and Councillor, Bay of Plenty Regional Council;
- Hamish McDouall, Vice President, LGNZ and Mayor, Whanganui District Council
- David Ward, Chief Executive, Selwyn District Council;
- Alex Walker, Mayor, Central Hawkes Bay District Council; and
- Bayden Barber, Te Maruata Roopu Whakahaere, Councillor, Hastings District Council.