Senior Consultant – National Leadership Shaping Significant Community Outcomes
EquiP, Local Government New Zealand (LGNZ) Centre of Excellence, delivers tailored services, best practice guidance, business solutions, and governance and management support to strengthen the local government sector. We have a vision of vibrant local democracy, which complements LGNZ's membership proposition to foster excellence by enabling council capability, to enable community wellbeing and supports national prosperity. EquiP Consultancy offers a range of bespoke services to drive efficiency and effectiveness in the local government sector.
As a Senior Consultant, you will report to and work closely with the General Manager Investment Infrastructure and Governance to successfully deliver the next growth phase for EquiP.
- Lead and expand a suite of successfully established service offerings
- Develop and provide analytical approaches and methodologies
- Assist with leading the business unit and managing client delivery with a proactive approach
- Adopt and promote a client orientation in all activities and strive for quality in client services
- Support the client service goals and standards of EquiP by ensuring prompt and appropriate responses to client enquiries
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline
- Significant experience as a senior-level consultant with a specialisation in business development
- Intellectually versatile with the ability to apply knowledge and skills to a broad range of issues and processes
- Proven experience delivering, leading, planning and managing major projects over a full spectrum of issues
- Accomplished in developing methodologies and service offerings
- Highly developed relationship skills with an appreciation of the tikanga Māori
- Experience in local government sector would be an advantage but is not necessary
Be surrounded by and contribute to a team of experienced industry leaders, working at the leading edge of the local government interface.
For further information please contact Dr Steven Finlay 022 5924124.
To apply for this role, email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5 pm Monday 22 June.
Statement of Privacy:
Any personal information provided as part of your application may be shared with relevant agent/s and staff, as well as any elected member and employee of EquiP in the recruitment process. This information is only provided for the sole purpose of undertaking this recruitment assignment.
We do not provide or sell your personal information to other organisations.
On completion of this assignment, we may retain personal information for future consideration of similar roles. We will seek your permission prior to submitting any personal information to other potential employers.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration. We also take measures to delete your persona