Digital module - Using fact sheets and questions to reinforce learning – discuss and define how key facts support DLC actions.
DLC 101– The Facts. What do I need to know about the sale of alcohol in my community?
To provide the necessary facts required to participate as an effective member of a DLC.
To enable District Licensing Committee members to make the decisions needed to give their communities more control over the sale and supply of alcohol in their area.
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- refer to key areas of legislation to support your committee role;
- describe license types and their restrictions and requirements;
- contribute to the granting and renewal of district license applications and renewals in your area;
- carry out a similar role for manager’s certificate requirements; and
- using scenarios, make a DL decision.
- Elected Members and members of the public who are going to be a chair/commissioner or member of a DLC.
- Elected members generally to increase their knowledge of the function and operation of DLC so that they can respond to community questions.
- Any support staff such as regulatory services or democratic services who will be processing applications or supporting the "hearings process".
- Managers of the regulatory group.
Please email Natasha Meynell to purchase any online learning module.
A purchase order number (made out to Equip GP Ltd) is required to complete your registration.
For more information on this series, click here.
Please contact the EquiP team for further information on 04 924 1200 or email email@example.com
Training Workshops | Service Level Reviews
Executive Performance | Asset Management
Date updated: 20 November 2017