LGNZ Chief Executives Forum
The purpose of the Chief Executives Forum is to assist the National Council and Advisory Groups in their deliberations and to give chief executives a dedicated pathway to ensure that LGNZ strategy and positioning is considered and tested at the senior management level.
The current members of the Chief Executives Forum are:
- Pim Borren, Masterton District Council;
- Karleen Edwards, Christchurch City Council;
- David Clapperton, Horowhenua District Council;
- Hamish Dobbie, Hurunui District Council;
- Wayne Jack, Napier City Council;
- Blair King, Tararua District Council;
- Bill Bayfield, Environment Canterbury;
- Don McLeod, Matamata-Piako District Council;
- Malcolm Nicolson, Northland Regional Council;
- Lindsay McKenzie; Tasman District Council; and
- Steve Ruru, Southland District Council.
Date updated: 9 August 2017