LGNZ Chief Executives Forum
The purpose of the Chief Executives Forum is to assist the National Council and Advisory Groups in their deliberations and to give chief executives a dedicated pathway to ensure that LGNZ strategy and positioning is considered and tested at the senior management level.
The current members of the Chief Executives Forum are:
- Kevin Lavery, Wellington City Council (Chair);
- Malcolm Nicolson, Northland Regional Council;
- Hamish Dobbie, Hurunui District Council;
- Blair King, Tararua District Council;
- Pim Borren, Masterton District Council;
- Karleen Edwards, Christchurch City Council;
- Wayne Jack, Napier City Council;
- Craig Stevenson, New Plymouth District Council;
- David Clapperton, Horowhenua District Council;
- Lindsay McKenzie, Tasman Regional Council;
- Bill Bayfield, Environment Canterbury; and
- Karen Thomas, CE, SOLGM.
Date updated: 1 December 2017